Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 2. Rough start.

Starting week 2 was tricky, but a huge lesson in planning was learned and now am back on track. Sunday I had a long audition at night. I ate properly all day, but assumed I'd be able to grab a snack before I went into the audition. Alas, I wound up running late (no big surprise) and had to resort to eating a couple of the snack bars that were provided, a little defeated I had a couple of tacos later in the evening, no cheese but did eat two tortillas. Monday was great, bought food for the whole week and was very excited. One of the side veggie bags I bought, Soycutash, had more corn than anticipated. At night I went out with a friend for tapas and was very aware of what I was ordering and completely skipped the bread. I did realize when I was almost done that one of the dishes contained yogurt. Oi! Tuesday started rushed, so I didn't get a chance to make my own breakfast. The folks at the deli downstairs were great and made me an omelet to order: 3 eggs, avocado, turkey bacon, tomato, ... and something else I'm forgetting. The rest of the meals for the week are well planned and will remain on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment