Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday

Not many updates as it turns out to be very much of the same. Experienced several challenges this week as far as sticking to the diet 100%. Wednesday had an appointment at 8:00 pm at a Starbucks. Because of late food, I wasn't hungry earlier so wound up starving while at Starbucks. Ordered a protein box for the hard boiled egg, nibbled on the cheese, a touch of bread with PB and honey ... argh! So hungry and wouldn't be home until late. Wound up tossing the rest (fruit, bread, PB) and feeling guilty for the rest of the week. Thursday was great, ate the right foods. At dinner, however, kept the feta cheese in the salad and unbeknownst to me, there were figs in it. I decided early on that I would not punish myself for little indiscretions. Today I adhered to the diet, and it was the first day I worked out, which felt great. The gym has no kettle bells, but the dumbbells they have work just fine. Did 20 practice lifts and 2-25 rep sets of the swings. In between, did 20 sets of flying dog and 20 glute activation raises. Weigh-in first thing in the morning. Let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment