Saturday, June 2, 2012

One week.

It has been one week since I started the 4HB program in earnest. The only issue was feeling hungry, however that went away by Wednesday. I find that I am not craving sweets or late night snacks like I usually do, and today - cheat day - I don't have this incredible urge to go out there and eat all this stuff I haven't been eating. Cheat day will be most helpful by making it easy to be at auditions all day eating whatever we are provided and going to dinner with friends.

So, how did it go.

Weight: 220 pounds

Arms
Left: 14"
Right: 13 7/8"

Waist: 42 1/2"

Hip: 38 3/4"

Legs
Left: 22 1/2"
Right: 22 1/2"

Total inches: 154 1/8"

Biggest surprise was the weight. Very happy! Even though I had the sugar in my coffee in the morning and one of my meals included corn this week, I still lost five pounds. I am not sure I'm doing the measuring right, the number is smaller so there you go.

I am inspired to continue even more diligently on week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment