Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 6. Keeping an Eye.

I am curious to see the weight fluctuations during the week - is the day after a workout the best day to weigh, etc.? SO this week I will keep an daily journal of everything consumed, and will weigh daily. Who knows what I'll discover. Sunday - day after cheat day Weight at waking up: 210 (no change) Breakfast: 2 1/2 eggs (1 1/2 yolks), tomato, onion, mushrooms, black beans, spinach, 3 strips bacon, 1 TBSP cheese (Sunday transition cheat) + coffee, 2 tsp cream, 3 sugars Lunch: coho salmon filet, wilted chard, asparagus *poor planning left me getting out of rehearsal at 9:00 pm, 5 hours after lunch and 45 minutes from home on a Sunday night* Snack: 2 chipotle chicken wraps at McDonalds. I know, I know. Hunger and practicality won out this time. Figured the caloric deficiency would balance it all out. Pre-bed: 1/2 chicken breast, 2 glasses Malbec Let's see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment