Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monday Tuesday

Monday morning weight: 210 lbs.

Monday Meals
Breakfast 8:00 am
2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, spinach, 1/2 tomato, 1/3 can black beans

Lunch 12:30 pm
Chicken stir-fry at a Japanese restaurant. I'm guessing the sauce wasn't 100% within diet. Oh well.

Workout 4:45 pm
Swings: 3 x 25 sets at 30 lbs. (up 5)
2 x 10 sets of arches and balance between swing sets

Second lunch 5:30 pm
Kidney bean/tuna salad with tomato, celery, and avocado

Dinner 10:30 pm
Plan foiled. After rehearsal stopped to meet friends, nothing really on the menu I could eat other than meat and cheese platter. Passed on the bread, did eat some mozzarella and cheddar. Also nuts and pickled peppers.

Tuesday morning weight: 210 lbs.

Gonna revert a bit, and also bring all my meals. The only two things happening differently last week and this week thus far as opposed to the previous weeks when I was losing weight: eating breakfast right after I woke up, and went back to sugar in my coffee instead of Agave nectar. SO I will do what I was doing before: eating when I get to work (about 1.5 hours after I wake up) and going back to Agave in my coffee. (yeah, I know, I know ... I still need sweetened coffee in the morning.)

Breakfast 9:20 am
2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, spinach, 1/2 tomato, 1/3 can black beans

Lunch 1:00 pm
Chicken in lemon/ginger sauce, mixed veggies, 1/2 can of red beans

Second lunch 5:00 pm
Kidney bean/tuna salad with tomato, celery, and avocado

Dinner 8:30 pm
Burrito salad: pork, black beans, salsa, and guacamole over lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment