Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 8 - Finally

Finally, after 2 weeks of a complete stop, I followed the advice from the 4-hour People Forum and saw some changes this week. I took out beans from breakfast and second lunch (now calling it snack) and that seems to have kicked things into motion. I was a big hungrier, realized I was going on 1,200-1,400 calories a day, so added 2 TBSP of organic peanut butter before bed.

Good things that came out of this plateau: I stuck to it, even though I didn't want to, and I also gave up sugar in my coffee. I still put cream, after searching found Smith Brother's Farms to be the only one that does not add anything to it.

Work-out wise, I've hurt my back somehow so took it easy this week. The pain is still there, hoping to see my acupuncturist this week.

On to the numbers:
Weight: 206
Waist: 41!!!
Hips: 38 1/2
Chest: 44 1/4"
Arms:

  • Left 14 1/4
  • Right: 14
Legs:
  • Left: 22 1/2"
  • Right: 22 3/8"

Now to enjoy cheat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment