Thursday, May 31, 2012

FJ - Wednesday

As I begin to figure out what to do, I am understanding this blog will serve several purposes:
  1. Food Journal. Keeping daily track of the foods I eat, occasional photos, and commentary. Title will start with FJ
  2. Progress Tracker. Weekly I will post the results of measurements and weight. Title will start with PT
  3. General Thoughts. Comments, opinions, questions, ramblings (and I can ramble.) These will not have a prefix in the title.


So, here goes Food Journal for Wednesday, a lot late. Added a couple of tablespoonfuls of cottage cheese to breakfast. HUGE difference. Cottage cheese is now a staple in my fridge. Lunch and second lunch were the usual pre-made chili and stir fry. I had the stir fry first, thinking it would hold me over better. It did not. I was still quite hungry a mere three hours after lunch. Dinner was not quite foiled, alas my partner made a delicious and thoughtful dinner of chicken, spinach salad, and lentils. The only issue was that the chicken was marinated in part orange juice. I wasn't about to pass on dinner, so a little foil I guess. It was a celebratory night as I was offered a great gig and also my partner's last night home before going away for a week, so Prosecco took the place of the red wine. Not on top of the list, I know, but it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment