Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 2. Ooops or argh!

I'd love to say that day 2 went perfectly. It mostly did. Woke up late and had to rush to get the omelette done, so I don't think it was as substantial as it needed to be. Second lunch contains corn, which it will for the rest of the week since it's already made. Dinner included peas - my partner thought they were an approved food. I think they're not because of sugar content. I've also been *very* hungry today. Will need to figure out where I can add more substance to the food I eat, I don't think I can eat any more volume in one sitting.

Today's Meals
Breakfast: eggs, tomato, zucchini, asparagus, onion plus the one cheat: coffee + silk + 2 tsp sugar
Lunch: Chicken chili (chicken, white beans, spices) Second lunch: Mexican stir-fry Dinner: peas, lentils, steak Ending the day with a couple of glasses of wine

Also started doing exercises in the morning, following through the kettle-bell swings without the actual kettle bell. That will have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment