Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back on the wagon

For a few months I haven't been that good about staying on plan. Busy-ness didn't allow for cooking, which in turn doesn't allow for careful planning of what I eat. Thanksgiving was bad, and last week I was just getting used to a new job. Today I am back on the wagon for several reasons - I feel better when I am following the slow-carb diet, and it's time to get in better shape for my birthday vacation at the end of January. I am pretty surprised that after all this time, I have only gained five pounds. It's still five pounds too many.

So here goes, the relaunch of the slow carb diet:
Weight: 205
Chest: 44"
Waist (at navel): 41.5"
Hips: 38.75"
Biceps:
    Right: 13.5"
    Left: 13.4"
Thighs:
    Right: 22.5"
    Left: 22.75"

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment